Note: These specs may vary per plan. Printable version of our Standard Specs.pdf
GRADING and CLEARING (may be adjusted for site conditions): The front yard is finished to the street. The sides are finished a minimum of IO' from the house. The final grades are determined by TyCam Homes
1) POURED BASEMENT WALLS: 3,000 psi concrete 8"
thick w/#4 rebar 2' OC horizontal & 4' OC vertical. The minimum Standard
basement wall height is 8 feet 0" from the top of the basement slab to the
underside of the first floor framing.
1) Basement: Smooth finished 2500 PSI concrete
reinforced with 4" welded wire mesh over a poly vapor barrier. Grade beams are
located and reinforced per plan. There are no control joints.
1) Basement: Polymer-modified asphalt
membrane; 4" slotted drain pipe installed at the base of the foundation, covered
with #57 stone and run to daylight or sump pump if required (determined by
A. SILL PLATE: Pressure treated lumber
rated for contact with masonry and anchored to the foundation with either
foundation straps or anchor bolts.
A. UNDERLAYMENT: #15 asphalt
B. SHINGLES: Class A fire rated;
Architectural; 25 year rating.
A. R- 13 Batts: Exterior walls, walls
adjacent to unheated spaces, the interior fireplace walls adjacent to living
A. OPERATIONAL: Single hung, insulated
glass, all vinyl tilt-out sash for ease of cleaning. ½ window screens with
aluminum frames are included.
1.) Garage Door(s): raised panel
insulated steel; factory baked on finish; finger pinch-resistant design;
manufacturer's 15-year limited performance warranty against cracking; splitting
A. WATER DISTRIBUTION: Interior lines
are copper. Exterior lines are 1" CPVC from the meter to the house..
1) Water Heaters: 1-50 gallon or 1-40; gas; quick recovery unit. (Note: Some homes may Require 2 Water Heaters)
2) Water Closets: 1.6 gallon water saver; elongated front.
3) Kitchen Sink: Americast or equivalent; white; large double bowl .
4) Hall and Bonus Tubs: Single piece fiberglass tubs.
5) All Bath Lavatories: Cultured marble sink and top.
6) Master Bath Tub: white acrylic whirlpool.
7) Master Bath Shower: One piece
fiberglass unit w/glass door.
1) Kitchen: Moen or equivalent; white single lever faucet w/sprayer.
2) Powder Room: Moen or equivalent; Double leaver; chrome.
3) Hall and Bonus Lavatories: Moen or equivalent; Double leaver; chrome.
4) Hall and Bonus Tubs: Moen or equivalent; Single leaver clear handle; chrome.
5) Owner's Lavatories: Moen or equivalent; Double leaver; chrome.
6) Owner's Tub: Moen or equivalent; Double leaver; chrome Tub filler.
7) Owner's Shower: Moen or equivalent;
Single leaver clear handle; chrome.
1) 2 exterior hose bibs.
2) Refrigerator ice maker and washing machine connections.
HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
A. FURNACE(S): Gas furnace with an 80%
AFUE rating. Sized individually for the home.
1) Attic Unit: PVC gravity drain to outside with a metal drip pan under the unit.
2) Crawl/Basement Unit: PVC gravity
drain if possible; condensate pump if necessary.
A. All materials are UL approved and
wired to meet or exceed National Electric Code (NEC) specifications.
1) Allowance for customer selected areas including the Front Door area, Kitchen, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Powder Room, Hallways, Foyer and Secondary Bath Vanities.
2) Recessed Lighting is plan specific.
3) Strip Lighting in the hall bath.
4) Pre-wired for ceiling fans in all bedrooms & Living Room.
A. WALLBOARD: ½" USG or equivalent
gypsum board; nailed and glued.
A. BRICK: Brick on Four sides unless
other wise specified in the plans & specs. (areas that require brick to be
supported by a shingled roof area not engineered to carry the load, and
cantilevers are excluded & will be finished in stucco).
D. SIDING: Vinyl Siding; (Byrd or
equivalent) 25-year manufactures limited warranty.
1) Fascia: Metal w/ a baked on enamel finish installed over a 2 x 6 sub-fascia
2) Soffits: Vinyl; Vented on horizontal areas, solid on Gable ends & 2" beaded on porch ceilings.
3) Brick Freeze: Metal w/ a baked on enamel finish installed over a 1 x 6
F. PAINT: Sherwin Williams Super paint
exterior latex or equivalent.
A. CABINETS : Aristocrat Cabinet Co.
1) Bathroom: Oak.
2) Kitchen: Oak.
1) Bathroom: Cultured marble vanity tops.
2) Kitchen: laminated tops w/wood or laminated
1) Crown: 1- piece in the Formal living room & Dining room or as noted on plans.
2) Chair Rail: Dining Room.
3) Window and Door Casing: 356 colonial
4) Baseboard: 3-1/4"
1) Master Bath: 4"x 4" smooth white tile on the Shower walls (if needed), spa tub platform & tub surround walls. 6"x 6" matt finish on the floor.
2) Secondary Baths: 6"x 6" matt finish on the
1) Drywall: Sherwin Williams ProMar 400 interior latex or equivalent.
2) Trim: Sherwin Williams ProMar 200 Semi-gloss
latex Enamel or equivalent.
A. HARDWOOD FLOORS: 3/8" Hartco glue
down pre-finished oak tongue and groove (#1 or better); 3" face in the Foyer or
3/4" Nail Down Finished in place.
A. Superior 42" Pre-Fab Fireplace w/gas logs that you can turn on & off from a wall switch.
1) Surround: 12" x 12" Ceramic Tile.
2) Wood Mantle Styles: Peyton, Newport or Regency.
A. LOCKS: Schlage or equivalent;
polished brass; Exterior doors are keyed alike. Single cylinder deadbolt on all
the Exterior Doors. Interior door hardware is leaver style.
1) Electric or Gas Cook top or Range
4) Vent Hood
Guidelines for the standard landscaping allowance. The actual package is determined based on site conditions.
A. Front& Sides: Bermuda Sod up to 10 pallets.
B. Rear: Fescue Seed
C. Assortment of shrubs mulched with pine straw per individual landscape plan.
D. Any area disturbed during construction will be returned to a natural area or seeded and strawed.
E. Grade sloped to provide drainage away from the home.
SECURITY & VAC SYSTEM
1. H& H standard pre-wire home security system.
A. Two key pads: I located at interior garage door. I located at Owner's bedroom door.
B. One internal siren located near the door chime. One external siren located in the attic facing the street.
C. Contacts on the lower sashes of all first floor window.
D. Contacts on all first floor entry doors including the interior door from the garage into the home (optional garage entry doors are not included).
E. Pre-wire only for motion detector.
F. Basement homes include contacts on lower
window sashes and one entry door (the interior door from the home to the
basement stairs is not included).
A. Six vac outlets.
B. Wiring for main Vac-Unit.
C. Out Side Vent Pipe.
© 2001 TyCam Home Builders, Inc. Equal Housing Opportunity. All Rights Reserved